We really love startups!
We help hardware startup founders turn their napkin sketches into physical products by giving them free access to SOLIDWORKS® 3D CAD and other world-class product development solutions. In addition to the software, the program offers free training and co-marketing resources to help hardware startups succeed.
Am I eligible to receive free SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD?
The SOLIDWORKS for Startups Program is for early- to mid-stage hardware startups. Your company must meet the following acceptance criteria:
- Designing and building a physical product with an aim to sell it in the market
- Less than $1M in revenue
- Not more than 5 years old
The program is not open to current SOLIDWORKS customers, service providers, engineering/design firms, consultants and contract manufacturers.
How can I gain free access to industry-leading 3D design software?
- Complete the Application.
- Review Process and Approval: You will receive an email to confirm that your application has been received and is being reviewed. Please allow a few business days for our team to carefully review your application.
- License Access: If your application is approved, you will be contacted by a local reseller partner who will provide you with license access. If your application is not approved, you will be notified by our team who will help you find the next best solution for your needs.
Startup Accelerators and Incubators Network
SOLIDWORKS for Startups Program works with the world's leading accelerators and incubators. Startups affiliated with one of the sponsored organizations receive preferential consideration when applying.